Busted! Video surveillance shows woman stealing baby from shopping mall



According to the suspect, the sudden rush of holding her child which she lost a month before the abduction incident.

A woman named Cherie Amoore, was captured in a surveillance video released by the police, showing how she stole a baby from her unsuspecting mother.

This abduction of the baby happened on March 31, 2016, at the King of Prussia Mall in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania.
The video shows Amoore nurturing a relationship with the baby’s mother, in her bid to escape with it.
She quickly strolled away with it when the mother was distracted with taking care of her older child.
Amoore, after her capture told law enforcement officers that she does not know why she committed the crime.

According to her, the feeling of motherhood came to her when she held the baby. She was reported to have lost her child a month before the incident.
“I don’t know why I did it. I can’t explain it. I held him, and all those feelings rushed back. I just wanted my baby.”
“I felt like I was holding my son again. It felt so good. I didn’t want to lose that feeling. I was crazy. I never intended to do anything like this.”
According to Us Magazine, the suspect is facing charges involving kidnapping of a minor, unlawful restraint, false imprisonment, interference with the custody of a child and concealment of the whereabouts of a child.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nigerian Lawyer -Tunde Okewale awarded MBE in 2016 Queen's Honours List'

PDP Apologise to Jonathan, Nigerians for your lies,' Party tells APC